President Obama is running the dirtiest, most dishonest, most intellectually vacuous campaigns we have ever seen. From hope in 2008, to hate in 2012.
Messages from Obama to American voters about Mitt Romney and Republicans…:
1. To the elderly, the Republicans don’t care about your healthcare, they would “throw you off the cliff”.
2. Women, you are going to lose your access to contraception.
3. Women, you are going to lose your abortion rights.
4. Women, Mitt Romney and a majority of Republicans agree with Todd Akin.
5. Women, if you are raped it is God’s will.
6. African Americans, Republicans hate Obama because he is black.
7. Doves, Romney will launch a war with Iran in his first 6 months.
8. Republicans hate polar bears, love polluting the air with coal plants, and will build oil wells without regulation.
9. Republicans want Wall Street to be unregulated.
10. Republicans don’t want healthcare for the 30 million who don’t have it.
11. Republicans want to send 12 million illegal immigrants to their home countries.
12. Women, Republicans want you to make less money than men because you are, well, women.
13. Kids, Republicans want your class sizes to expand.
14. Republicans hate clean air and don’t want to expand the use of wind and solar power.
15. Republicans love when college students graduate with the maximum debt amount possible.
16. Mitt Romney and Republicans wanted GM and Chrysler to disappear.
I could go on and on. The amazing thing is, somewhere around 50 million voters buy this garbage. The purveyor of hope is now the purveyor of fear and falsehoods.